Bec’s published titles, from 2011 onwards:
- Remaking – October 8, Trouvaille Review
- Overwritten – Issue 81, January, Andromeda Spaceways Magazine
- Anywhere but here (with him), – Issue 01, January, Miniskirt Magazine
- Circular Dreaming – December, The Showbear Family Circus
- Sedgeland (rara avis in terris) – December, Elsewhere Journal
- Night – Volume 6, Fall/Winter, Frost Meadow Review
- Written upon seeing Milford Sound by James Peele – Issue 23, Fall, Muddy River Poetry Review
- Terminus – Issue Three, November, The Raconteur Review
- Living like a tree – 365 Collection, page eight, Lucky Jefferson
- Goal Posted – September, Adelaide Literary Magazine
- Hand made life – September, Adelaide Literary Magazine
- Coming home? – July, Bluepepper
- Wavelength – June, Trouvaille Review
- Flash Novella Recipe – April, Submittable Blog
- The Crime is in the Intention – Issue 20, Speculative 66
- Wellington Paranormal – Review, December, SBS Guide.
- Thylaseen – Republished in hard cover, Kudzu House Quarterly
- Great Advice for Writers of Short Stories – June, 10 Minute Novelists
- Old Juliet – December, Zero Flash
- Thoth – August, Fewer than 500
- Author – Profile – August, Fewer than 500
- Epione – Degenerate Literature* and now republished on Medium September 2018
- Thylaseen – Summer Solstice, Kudzu House Quarterly
- Winging It – The Writers Bloc
- They Shall Rise – June, Deadman’s Tome
- Vena Cava – Issue 1, Heather
- A Vigil for Lucy’s Night – republished Spring/Summer, 2016, in The Stray Branch
- The Universe, the World and Me – Brooklyn Art Library, The Sketchbook Project.*
- Earth, Air, Fire – Water, Issue 10, Tincture Journal
- : writer of nil repute, Sparks of Consciousness
- City Lines, published as part of the Story Tree Poster in Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Breaking Through, this story was republished on Medium in September 2018 after appearing at The Future of the Book’s Open Changes for If: Books Australia in 2014.
- lifeCyle, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Automatic Writing, this story was republished on Medium in August 2018 after appearing at The Future of the Book’s Open Changes – If: Books Australia in 2014.
- No Illumination, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Hard Water, Ricochet Magazine
- Vigil For Lucy’s Night, Danse Macabre Du Jour
- There’ll Be Nothing Left, Except My Shoes, Extract(s). This story became available to read via Medium, here in July 2018.
- His Mona Lisa Smile, Ricochet Magazine
- Portent for a Soldier, Danse Macabre Du Jour
- Robbie and Me, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.
- This is the, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.
- Call and Return, in Capsule Fiction
- Turn, turn, turn, in Ricochet Magazine