Bec has been writing since late grade four (aged 10), when she plagiarised a short story by her mother. Thankfully, no trace is left of this epic saga entitled The Mystery Lights. My published titles, from 2011 onwards, are listed below.
- Flash Novella Recipe* – April, Submittable Blog
- The Crime is in the Intention* – Issue 20, Speculative 66
- Wellington Paranormal – Review, December, SBS Guide.
- Thylaseen, Republished in hard cover, Kudzu House Quarterly
- Great Advice for Writers of Short Stories, June, 10 Minute Novelists
- Old Juliet, December, Zero Flash
- Thoth, August, Fewer than 500
- Author Profile, August, Fewer than 500
- Epione, Degenerate Literature* and now republished on Medium September 2018
- Thylaseen, Summer Solstice, Kudzu House Quarterly
- Winging It, The Writers Bloc
- They Shall Rise, June, Deadman’s Tome
- Vena Cava, Issue 1, Heather *
- A Vigil for Lucy’s Night, republished Spring/Summer, 2016, in The Stray Branch
- The Universe, the World and Me, Brooklyn Art Library, The Sketchbook Project.*
- Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Issue 10, Tincture Journal
- : writer of nil repute, Sparks of Consciousness
- City Lines, published as part of the Story Tree Poster in Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Breaking Through, this story was republished on Medium in September 2018 after appearing at The Future of the Book’s Open Changes for If: Books Australia in 2014.
- lifeCyle, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Automatic Writing, this story was republished on Medium in August 2018 after appearing at The Future of the Book’s Open Changes – If: Books Australia in 2014.
- No Illumination, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Hard Water, Ricochet Magazine
- Vigil For Lucy’s Night, Danse Macabre Du Jour
- There’ll Be Nothing Left, Except My Shoes, Extract(s). This story became available to read via Medium, here in July 2018.
- His Mona Lisa Smile, Ricochet Magazine
- Portent for a Soldier, Danse Macabre Du Jour
- Robbie and Me, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.
- This is the, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.
- Call and Return, in Capsule Fiction
- Turn, turn, turn, in Ricochet Magazine