Bec has been writing since late grade four (aged 10), when she plagiarised a short story her mother wrote. Thankfully, no trace is left of this epic saga entitled The Mystery Lights. What is available to read is listed below, dating from 2011 onward. The asterisks denote free access.
If you would like to contact me about commissioning a story, hosting a workshop, or publishing or republishing my works, please contact me via the form below.
- Thylaseen, Republished in hard cover, Kudzu House Quarterly
- Great Advice for Writers of Short Stories, June, 10 Minute Novelists*
- Old Juliet, December, Zero Flash*
- Thoth, August, Fewer than 500*
- Author Profile, August, Fewer than 500*
- Epione, Degenerate Literature*
- Thylaseen, Summer Soltice, Kudzu House Quarterly*
- Winging It, The Writers Bloc*
- They Shall Rise, June, Deadman’s Tome*
- Vena Cava, Issue 1, Heather *
- A Vigil for Lucy’s Night, republished Spring/Summer, 2016, in The Stray Branch
- The Universe, the World and Me, Brooklyn Art Library, The Sketchbook Project.*
- Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Issue 10, Tincture Journal *
- : writer of nil repute, Sparks of Consciousness*
- City Lines, published as part of the Story Tree Poster in Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Breaking Through, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- lifeCyle, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Automatic Writing, this story was republished on Medium in August 2018 after appearing at The Future of the Book’s Open Changes – If: Books Australia in 2014.
- No Illumination, Open Changes – If: Books Australia
- Hard Water, Ricochet Magazine*
- Vigil For Lucy’s Night, Danse Macabre Du Jour*
- There’ll Be Nothing Left, Except My Shoes, Extract(s). This story became available to read via Medium, here* in July 2018.
- His Mona Lisa Smile, Ricochet Magazine*
- Portent for a Soldier, Danse Macabre Du Jour*
- Robbie and Me, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.*
- This is the, 21D Magazine. This story was republished on Medium in July 2018 and is available to read here.*
- Call and Return, in Capsule Fiction*
- Turn, turn, turn, in Ricochet Magazine*